Thursday, December 17, 2009

New Year New Me?

I'm not really sure what I want to say in this. So I guess I'll just type whatever comes to mind. I do want to say I have to be one of the luckiest girls. I have some really great friends, new & old, that make my day brighter. There are a few of them if I don't hear from daily my day just isn't the same. 2009 was a year full of interesting things. At times I wish I could go redo it all again knowing what I know now. But, life isn't like that so why dwell on it? Besides meeting one of the biggest liars to date. I would say all in all it wasn't that bad of a year. I know we still have 14 days left in this month but, I'm already looking forward to 2010. I'm trying to strap down and seriously work on my writing. I've always wanted to be an author. There is a lot of people and a lot of things around that inspire me. Its just getting it wrote down on paper. It sounds good in my head. But, when I read it I don't like it lol. So I just have to take it day by day and try not to force it. I know if I do then it won't be as good as it could have been. I hope everyone is enjoying this time of year. I want to tell all my friends thank you so much for being there. Without you I don't know if I would have made it through the end of this year. Love you all so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment