Thursday, April 9, 2009

Doctor's Appt

Ok, so I go into my doctor's office today. I had planned on talking about the way my uterus is shaped in case he didn't read in the medical records. Which I now know he didn't. I had to wait a long time so by the time I went back there I was tired. My BP was a little high 150/90 I believe. I told the NP not to take it again like she is notorious for doing to me. I said that is how high it has been running for the past two week. So she left it alone. Got my internal done. Cervix is still very thick. But, he said Abby is head down. I don't know for sure if I believe that because he found her heart beat around my belly button.

Anyhow so I asked him if he knew about my uterus. And his exact words were "why does that matter?" Not really a good thing to say to a very tired pregnant woman who is in pain. Then insultingly said "I think I know where you are going with this. You want to either be scheduled for an induction or c-section." Ok, at this point I'm pi$$ed. I couldn't even believe he had said that. Then he wanted to sit there and argue with me telling me I had no reason to be concerned. That he will not do anything medically until two weeks after my due date. But, he has to let me go into labor on my own. Now I'm sitting there wanting to punch the hell outta him.

I told him flat out that I wasn't trying to get him to set up anything. That I was trying to make him aware of this issue in case something happens. Bicornuate uterus / uterine septum can cause complications. I'm not sure which I have I was told one thing by one Dr and another by a different one. I finally gave up because he was not listening he just wanted to argue. I got dressed and left the room. As I'm walking out he said something about my BP. Said that we need to keep an eye on it but, he thinks its because the cuff was too small. Then why is it always high when I test it at home? I seriously don't know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment